Officer - CFO
2 August 2022, 9:00:00 pm
26 August 2022, 4:30:00 am
About the job
This position is responsible for bringing strategic financial leadership to TTC by planning, implementing, managing, and running of all financial activities of TTC. The CFO will understand the day-to-day operational demands of TTC, working within the corporate environment to the benefit of the entire TTC portfolio. As a member of the senior management team, the CFO is expected to be a strategic contributor who understand key business drivers and building
effective relationships throughout the TTC family.
● Responsible for the overall management of the Finance Department.
● Lead strategic planning efforts for the Finance Department discipline, ensuring that department programs and initiatives are align to TTC business objectives and strategies.
● Oversee the overall financial management of TTC including the monitoring of TTC
assets and updating of its inventory register.
● Collaborate closely with other departments to empower solutions that enhance TTC core
MAIN DUTIES AND OUTCOMES
● Develop, improve, and manage accounting system and procedures for TTC
● Provide financial advice, support, and oversight to all TTC large-scale projects
● Establish accounting policies and standard operating procedures, adjusting as needed
based on the corporation needs and landscape.
● Bachelor in Accounting and Finance or a related field.
● Excellent knowledge and skills in Financial Accounting Systems preferably MYOB.
● Very good knowledge in the preparation and compilation of quarterly and annual financial statements, accounts and reports.
● Proficient in the preparation of Annual Budgeting and Reporting DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS
● Excellent oral and written communication skills. (English and Tuvaluan)
● Excellent time management skills.
● At least three years working experience in a similar position.
Applicant through their application MUST:
1. Address all the qualification requirements of the job description.
2. Address each of the responsibilities of the job as listed in the job description indicating how best you can carry out those responsibilities satisfactorily and at the same time.
3. The response in each case in (1) and (2) must reflect the information in the CV; and the job application checklist